Free Ways to Support Us
- Check something out! Part of our funding formula is determined by the number of checkouts we get from people in our neighboring areas. It doesn’t matter if you’re reading books, bingeing TV shows, or listening to an audiobook.
- Donate your gently-used, in-demand books, movies, toys, games, CDs, or craft supplies! Even if it’s not something we can add to our collection, we can share it on the giveaway shelves in the hallways for people who would like to keep it! Please make sure any donations are clean, odor-free, and still usable.
- Stick up for the library! Contact your local legislators to thank them for their continued support of Taylor’s little library. If you need help finding contact information, stop in!
- Brag us up to your friends and neighbors. It’s surprising how many people from our neighboring towns still don’t know that Taylor has a library. Let people know about the great books, new release movies, or fun events you find at Taylor Memorial Library.
- Come to our events! We love putting on programs and parties for our community members. Check out our Facebook page and keep your eyes peeled for posters with information about upcoming library activities. And if you have a fun idea you’d like us to try, stop in and ask! If it’s something we think will go over well with the community, we’ll definitely try it out!
This list was made using suggestions from The Page Turner. Go here to see their full list of suggestions.
Other Ways to Support Us
- Looking to make a financial contribution? We appreciate donations and bequests in any amount. If you have a specific purchase request for your donation (large print books, special events, computers, new games, etc.) let us know! We’re happy to work with you to find an option that works for you and for the rest of the community.
- Want to volunteer some time? Whether you need volunteer hours or you’re just looking to give back, ask us what we need help with! We occasionally need help with extra projects.